The inclusion of ESG topics is carried out at all company levels and is firmly anchored in the organisation. The following principles are observed:
- Anchoring of ESG supervision and responsibility at the highest management level: the Board of Directors and Executive Management undertake to make ESG a fixed component of their management and monitoring tasks and to incorporate it in their decisions
- Regular training and development measures for all employees and members of management in all matters to do with ESG and creation of an open, transparent and positive corporate culture
- Definition of an internal ESG organisation that monitors and documents the implementation and control of all activities from an ESG perspective
- Regular ESG reporting up to product level
- Support of and collaboration with recognised external initiatives and institutions that define standards and promote the integration of ESG topics and transparency
- Compliance with the statutory regulations
- Issuance of provisions (e.g. guidelines, rules, GTCs) that govern the conduct of internal and external Patrimonium employees in relation to specific topics
By means of an appropriate internal organisation, it is guaranteed that ESG aspects are taken into account and monitored in all areas of the company’s activities.
The ESG team is made up of ESG officers for each asset class and a central coordination unit. They monitor the activities of the investment committees and teams and compile a report for the Head of Governance, who answers directly to the CEO, in the event of any infringements of the ESG rules.