- Support the COO in all operations, administrative, HR and IT tasks,
- Continuously improve all Operations related processes and tools,
- Develop and comply with internal control system,
- Support the further development of the operations & IT documentation,
- Maintain and develop the SharePoint infrastructure.
- Participate in different business-related projects
- Design and improve work processes
- Recently graduated student,
- Endowed with a spirit of initiative and leadership,
- Adaptability and flexibility together with a strong sense for priorities,
- Capable to lead a project from inception to realisation,
- Excellent know-how of the Microsoft Office 365 environment is greatly appreciated,
- A good command of English, German and French is considered as a strong asset.
- State-of-the-art working environment in our multilingual and dynamic offices in Lausanne and Zurich.
- Flat hierarchical levels.
- A 6- to 12-month program with opportunities for further development.
to be defined