- Establishment and expansion of the Real Estate Debt Fund with a focus on the DACH region and Europe
- Development and maintenance of the partner network consisting of banks, consultants and other players in the real estate business
- Independent sourcing and pre-selection of potential investments
- Organization and responsibility of due diligence processes as well as development, negotiation and implementation of suitable transaction structures
- Preparation and presentation of transactions to the Investment Committee
- Implementation of investment decisions right through to closing
- Post-closing support
- Preparation of investor reports and marketing documents
- Investor presentations and support of the Investor Relation Team
- Successful studies in economics or law or similar education in the field of real estate
- 3 to 8 years of professional experience with a Real Estate Debt Fund or a bank in the field of corporate and real estate financing
- Additional experience in real estate purchase and development advantageous
- Personal sourcing network in the segment of real estate financing in Europe
- Experience in structuring and implementing debt capital-based transaction structures
- Leadership and negotiation skills as well as the ability to identify and implement solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to travel in the DACH region and Europe
- Ideally German as mother tongue and fluent in English. Other language skills advantageous
- Proficient in MS-Office and CRM applications
- Attractive and performance-oriented compensation package.
- State-of-the-art working environment in our multilingual and dynamic offices in Lausanne and Zurich.
- Flat hierarchical levels and the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly
We look forward to receiving your application via email@example.com. Further information can be found at www.patrimonium.ch.