Investor Relations Manager
- Growing opportunities and originate new business among institutional clients out of his own and Patrimonium’s network.
- Extensive filtering and classification of our database in order to target suitable investors for our various existing and new products.
- Deepening investor relations at all levels, including full understanding of decision-making process.
- Covering all technical and administrative aspects of sales process to ensure successful onboarding and closing.
- Covering entire private market business development spectrum consisting of real estate, private debt, private equity and private infrastructure.
- Holding constant contact with investment team and staying up to date on product content.
- Offering guidance, acting as sparring partner of clients and prospects, and presenting solutions as needed.
- Actively participating in the further development of marketing material.
- Being responsible for successful completion of RFPs, RFIs, and other sales requests.
- Further leveraging own professional network and undertake necessary measures to expand industry connections, including attendance of relevant conferences and professional events.
- Strong networker and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial approach and driven to perform.
- High level of self-motivation and strong sense of accountability while staying humble.
- Persuasive, flexible, and able to engage with clients on a variety of levels and topics.
- Ability to work independently yet also be a strong team player.
- Excellent academic and professional track record.
- Proficient in French and English (oral and writing). German knowledge is an advantage.
- Attractive and performance-oriented compensation package.
- State-of-the-art working environment in our multilingual and dynamic office in Lausanne.
- Flat hierarchical levels and the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly
to be defined